- completely 1920 vintage / all brass hardware
- Silver Marshall RF chokes / Coil / Audio Transformer
- 12 gauge square bus wiring
- all on a finished Mahogany board
The station transmitter is based on the
Master Ocsillator Power Amplifier design (MOPA).
- 210 Oscillator / two parallel 210’s amplifier
- Hartley Oscillator into a neutralized amplifier
- Operating at 500 volts on Amp & 350 Volts
- Plate coils slide along glass rods
- Meters for amplifier plate current & antenna
- Home made RFC – 1” diameter – Cotton
High voltage plate power supply for the
MOPA transmitter uses a pair of 281's.