Home Page Annex
Topical Images and Supplemental Links from recent OVRC Meetings
Wednesday, 11 November 2020
"Share your favourite books and literature"
- "Radiotron Designers Handbook" 4th edition 1953 can be downloaded from tubebooks.org
- "70 years of radio tubes and valves" by John W Stokes (1982, Vestal Press)
- "The Art of Electronics" Paul Horowitz, Winfield Hill , 1980, 1989, Cambridge University Press
- "Reference Data for Radio Engineers" 4th ed. 1943, 1956 ITT Westman (editor)
- "Crystal Fire" Michael Riordan, Lillian Hoddeson 1997, Norton and Company
- "Empire of the Air" Tom Lewis 1991 HarperCollins
- John Gilbert says: "Check out www.librarything.com. It's a great way to catalogue your books and a good source for rare books of all kinds."
- All American Five Radio: Richard McWhorter home page and YouTube site.
- The All-American Five Radio: Understanding and Restoring Transformerless Radios of the 1940'S, 50'S, and 60's Paperback (also by McWhorter) Amazon
- "Fixing Up Nice Old Radios" Amazon
Wednesday, 14 October 2020